1) It's a warm day and I wear a t shirt and drink a beer:
2) Watch the Lakers lose (since Kobe joined the Lakers, they have a 63% overall winning percentage, yet only 36% [5-9] on Christmas Day):
3) Watch the greatest Christmas movie of them all, Die Hard:
4) Read A Child's Christmas In Wales, my second-favorite book. This is a first edition copy that Elizabeth gave me for Christmas four years ago, one of the best presents I've ever received:
5) Make spring rolls with my brother:
Let's go into this one a little more.
Actually, I think I did.